Psalm 100:4-5 (NIV)
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Take a minute to give THANKS for what God has given to you.
· for time together as a family
· for our continuing love relationship with You through Jesus
· for our love relationship with each other
· for life, health, bright minds, and physical safety
· for food, clothing, a comfortable house, a clean bed
· for enjoying being together with laughter
· for the uniqueness of each one
· for the rock of strength that prayer is for us
· for faithful friends who encourage us by praying for our family
· for seeing God's hand of grace at work in our lives as we experience more of Him
· for God's plan for our lives and His enabling to keep us in His will each day
· for weaknesses through which God shows Himself strong in us
· for wisdom and guidance in daily circumstances
· for strength for daily demands of job and family
· for hope, peace, victory, satisfaction, and fulfillment
· for financial blessings
· for spiritual strength in spiritual battles
· for Your patience in the testing, struggles, and refining that we grow through
· for Jesus' sufficiency for today's grace
· for forgiveness received and forgiveness extended
· for hearts of obedience
· for more than we could ever deserve!
Dear Lord, thank You for these things and many more. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Post a Comment