One of my favorite stories in the Bible is Noah’s ark, What a great man of God he was. Here is a list of things we can learn from that story,
1. Don't miss the boat
2. Don't forget we're all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead—it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit-when you're 600 years old someone might ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
6. For safety's sake travel in pairs.
7. Two heads are better than one.
8. Build your future on high ground.
9. Speed isn't always an advantage, after all, the, snails were on the, same ark with the cheetahs.
10. When you are stressed, float a while.
11. Remember the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
12. Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm outside.
7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
-Genesis 6:7-8 (King James Version)
Dear Lord we thank You for Noah and the lessons we can learn from him, may we find grace in your eyes. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Post a Comment