Isaiah 40:31 (ESV)
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.
As I finish my 58th trip around the Sun and begin my 59th trip, I continue to be amazed how I am truly blessed to have wonderful people around me. Here are a few reflections from my birthday:
– I am grateful to God for his everlasting love upon me and his unending grace that has transformed my life and taken me on an exciting life journey
– I am grateful for my Amazing Wife, my best friend, girlfriend for life, prayer warrior, teacher and much more, who continues to love no matter what, and challenges me to be a better man and desires the very best for me
– I am grateful for my amazing sons who continue to bless me with their daily lives, I am a better man and dad because of them
– I am grateful for my parents; without them I would not be where I am today
– I am grateful for my brothers, their love for me is inexplainable and they continue to challenge me to be a living example
– I am grateful for my in-laws; I am eternally grateful for the day God made me a part of their family –blessing me with another mom and dad
– I am grateful for my mentors; I continue to strive to be a better version of myself because you set the mark higher each day and you continue to believe in me and encourage me even when I do not see much value in myself
– I am grateful for all those who allow me to mentor them, they give me the opportunity to pass on my knowledge to them and challenge me daily to live an intentional life
– I am grateful for my friends who continue to love me and bring out the best in me
– I am grateful for those who have impacted my life in one way or the other, my encounter with them have left an imprint in my life and have led me down the path of living an intentional life
– I am grateful for those who have been impacted by me, I desire to live an intentional life because of the blessing it will bring to you
– I am grateful for all the opportunities I have had; I have been amazed at fact that life brings a lot of them into our paths and every decision that we make has an opportunity with it
– I am grateful for all the challenges I have faced, they have humbled me and made me a better version of myself
– I am grateful though my body is weak at times God continues to give endurance and strength (as a side note I am grateful that I made it through a year with no surgery)
– I am grateful for blessings in my life and to have the opportunity every day to put a smile on people’s face and be a blessing
– I am grateful for my country, for giving me the good foundation that I have and continue to build on
– I am grateful for this life that I live, it is not my own and I give it all up to God for the higher calling for which I continue to answer to
– I am grateful for the growth I experience on a daily basis
– I am grateful for you all as you read this and commit to living an intentional life and being a better version of yourself
– I am grateful to God and his love for me
I have been blessed beyond measure by the people God has placed around me, the places I have been, the experiences I have had and the growth I continue to see in my life. I desire to make an impact in my world and even if it’s for one person, I will be eternally grateful.
Thank you for celebrating with me!
Dear Lord, we thank You for the life that You give to each of it. Helps us each day to remember the great blessings You give to each of us. Help us to always strive to become the person you have for us to be. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.