All I really need to know about Life, I learned from Noah's Ark:
(1) Don't miss the boat.
(2) Don't forget we're all in the same boat.
(3) Plan ahead-it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
(4) Stay fit-when you're 600 years old someone might ask
you to do something really big.
(5) Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to
(6) For safety's sake travel in pairs.
(7) Two heads are better than one.
(8) Build your future on high ground.
(9) Speed isn't always an advantage, after all, the snails
were on the same ark with the cheetahs.
(10) When you're stressed, float awhile.
(11) Remember the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic
was built by professionals.
(12) Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger
threat than the storm outside.
(13) No matter what the storm, when God is with you,
there's a rainbow waiting.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)
Dear Lord we pray that we will take the lessons we have learned and become more like you would have us to be because of them. In Jesus’ name, amen