1) TOOTHPICK - to remind you to pick out the good qualities
2) RUBBER BAND - to remind you to be flexible, things might not
always go the way you want, but it will work out.
3) BAND AID - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours
or someone else's.
4) PENCIL - to remind you to list your blessings everyday.
5) ERASER - To remind you that everyone makes mistakes,
and it's OK.
6) CHEWING GUM - to remind you to stick with it and
you can accomplish anything.
7) MINT - to remind you that you are worth a mint.
8) CANDY KISS - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss
or a hug everyday.
9) TEA BAG - to remind you to relax daily and reflect on all the
positive things in your life.
These are some good reminders as we read in today’s verse we can get rest in Christ and He will restore our souls. Take the time to rest beside the still waters and let the business of the day go.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
- Psalm 23:2-3 (New International Version)
Dear Lord, we thank You for being there to restore our energy when we need it. Helps us to take the time to rest in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.